Sunday, May 2, 2010

It is time!

It is time I finally announce that Darren and I are expecting our first baby!!
Baby Neilson will be due
November 6th 2010!!

It has been a long roller coaster of a journey. But I am very thankful that I have made it to 13 weeks and feel a little better in announcing our news. Funny thing is I am sure most everyone knows already. Darren and I have had quit the ride in getting pregnant. We had to take drastic measures in getting here. It has been a testimony building, relationship strengthening, humbling experience with some stressful moments! We are very excited! I almost feel like this isn't real. But through life's trials and with our Heavenly Fathers strength we will make this journey in starting our family.
I am so excited March and April are over with! I don't even know where April went. But I am so excited it is May. Darren has been very busy with his last semester in law school. So I have been counting down the days until he is done. In the next few weeks we will be celebrating!! Finally some happy days!

27 comments:

Mary said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! Congratulations! I want to chat soon and hear all about the first few months. You're in for some good times ahead! Yay!

Janina Herbert said...

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

.mel. said...

Yay!!! I've been wondering when you'd decide to share the happy news! SO excited for you guys! Can't wait for November to see the wee one!!

Lindsey Sharp said...

Yay! I am so happy for you guys! What a blessing! Can't wait to hear what it is! Hope you aren't sick?

Morgan@LittleHouseofVeggies said...

THat is such exciting news! THis will the starting of a very fun, happy,and special chapter of your life together! I will be thinking of you!

Evan said...

Yes!! This is some of the best news I've heard in a long time. Congratulations to both of you! I hope the early months have been kind, and we'll be praying for you.

I think Janina said it best, no one does enthusiasm like her!

Sherie said...

Weeeeeee! I've been waiting and waiting for this announcement..can't contain my exitement any longer!! I'm so happy for you and Darren! You are going to be such amazing parents...and I'm sure your Mom and Dad are sooooo excited to become Grandparents..I think about you everyday..Congratulations!

Brad and Jade said...

I'm so happy for you Lacey! Your're going to love being a mom, it's the best. Hope you're feeling good.

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

CONGRATS YOU TWO! We are so happy for you!

We will be in Salt Lake a couple weekends in May. One is for a family reunion/ graduation party for Frank!!! Can't believe our men our done with the school thing!! Let us know when you will be in Utah, we would LOVE to hang out!

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Wahoo.. we are so excited for you 2 and are excited to see you this month too! Hooray for Darren graduating and of course we are thrilled about you guys being pregnant!

WareHouse said...

So excited for you guys! Hope you are feeling well and can't wait to hear what you are having! Congrats!

patty said...

Yay!! I'm so happy for the two of you.And so proud of both of you also. I know this has not been an easy few months. Lots of emotions.But what a great experiance to share together. Many prayers and love sent your way. We love you two so much.

Miriam Ika Marshall said...

congrats!! i am so excited for you!! we are trying to get pregnant and i am amazed how trying it is.. you will be a great mom!!

Erin Bradley said...

can't wait to see the adorable little one!

Unknown said...

I'm SO happy for you Lace!!! Congratulations. I'll continue to pray that everything will go well for you and your baby. :)

Unknown said...

Thats Awesome Lacey!!! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to you both. Rob and I have been praying for you and are so happy for you, you will be amazing parents. We love you.

Anonymous said...

congrats!!

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

YAY!!!! Congrats!!!!

Tess and Dustin Eiden said...

Ran into your mom in costco on monday and got all the details, that i missed from your phone call! I am more than elated for you both!!!! Please please call me again when you have some free moments:) Hope your nausea goes away soon and you can start to enjoy this time of miracles! xoxxo Baby Neilson, can't wait to see your sweet face!

Allie said...

Lacey! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you, you will be the cutest mommy ever! Love you!

curtis+ash said...

Congrats! So happy for you guys! You will make beautiful babies!

Julie Bird said...

You guys SO deserve this! I really can't tell you how happy we are for you! And thanks again for your sweet gift...I didn't get a change to tell you how much I love it. I wear it everyday and I cry everytime I put it on. Yes I'm an emotional pregnant lady, especially when it comes to sentimental things like that :) You couldn't have picked anything better! It really is worth it all! Love you!!

The A.Wahls said...

CONGRATULATIONS Lacey! So exciting! Best of luck in the pregnancy and beyond!

Jamie said...

YAY! I've been waiting for this post so I could finally CONGRATULATE you guys!!!! My mom and Darren's mom walk together...so I knew! But been patiently waiting!!! CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!! So excited for you guys!

Amy said...

I'm so happy for you guys! You'll be an awesome mom for sure.

Brooke said...

I have been out of the blogging world for a bit. Congratulations! I really am so happy and excited for you and Darren. Tell Darren congrats on graduating too, that is awesome!