Sunday, May 23, 2010

The big day!

We were lucky enough to have some of our family come celebrate with Darren and me. My Mom, Darren's parents, his brother Jerry and his wife Katie, and his other brother Kevin and his wife Chantel(Kevin and Chantel were a surprise!). Katie, Chantel and I are all pregnant and due within 3 months of each other. So we had the hormones flying! We had a wonderful weekend of shopping, golfing, facials and yummy food! We owe a very big thank you to our family in supporting us through these past 3 years. We are so lucky to have their love and support.

Darren, I am so proud of your accomplishments. You have a drive that I admire. Thank you for putting all of your heart and soul into everything you do. I know that these past 3 years have not been the easiest. But I do know we will cherish these times. I am proud of you. I love you!

Here are some of the pictures of the fabulous day!








6 comments:

WareHouse said...

Shut up! I didn't make the connection with Kevin and Chantel until now! They are in my ward-they have such a darling family!
Looks like you guys had fun!

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Fun pics! That is so nice that Darren is ...almost... done with school!!!

Ashley and Ezra said...

Congrats!!! And Im so glad we were able to celebrate at the BBQ... We sure love you guys!

Evan said...

Congrats to Darren! And good luck to both of you while he studies for the bar exam.

Miriam Ika Marshall said...

i am so glad you had fun!! i can not wait till my hubby grads.. you look great and so happy!!

Emily Blais said...

hi! Glad you liked the bird houses. I found mine at michaels here in phoenix. My mom tried to find them at her store, and was unsuccessful. :( Hopefully they have them at a store near you! Good luck!