Monday, May 17, 2010

He has Graduated!!!

Darren graduated yesterday!!! We had a wonderful weekend with family. More to come soon! Way to go Loyola Law school graduate! Love you.

12 comments:

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Wahoo for Darren! Tell him congrats from us.. see you this week!

Janina Herbert said...

WOOHOO!! way to go BOTH of you for surviving the last THREE YEARS! Holy Cannoli, how the time flies! So proud of you both! CONGRATULATIONS!! love and miss you!

Kristen M said...

CONGRATS!!!!

Miriam Ika Marshall said...

that is so exciting!! congrats!!

Tess and Dustin Eiden said...

The greatest of accomplishment! Gongrats Darren!

.mel. said...

Congrats from us!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! to both of you. :)

Rachel Miller said...

Congrats guys!! That's so exciting!

CoLiE-O said...

congrats from stanton and i!!
what an exciting year for you two... you guys deserve it!!

Jodie said...

Oh, man. I bet that felt like a long time coming. Congrats to the both of you for sticking that out!

Sherie said...

Congratulations Darren...awesome accomplishment....and Lacey, Congratulations to you too...I know that you've been there every step of the way!

patty said...

Darren, I felt so proud of you at the graduation,and I'm just the Mom-in-Law. Great job D. And nice job in the support department Lace.(and Chip)We love you!