I cannot believe how time flies! We have already been back from Utah for two weeks. Which seems crazy. We have jumped right back into the swing of things. Darren has decided that working and making money would not be fun! J/K So he has decided to get his Masters in Dispute Resolution at Pepperdine! He has started up classes. Bring on more home work! It will only push him back 6 months. I am actually okay with this because he will be able to be around more when the baby comes!
I am feeling great! Definitely getting a belly and gaining weight. This Saturday I will be half way. That is absolutely crazy since I thought I would never get to this point. Let's just say this pregnancy feels like it has been forever. I go to the Dr. next week for the big ultrasound. I am excited for that. In the beginning I was having ultrasounds every week so I miss seeing the little one. We felt the baby move yesterday for the first time. That was such a cool experience. I think I have felt it before but yesterday was a for sure movement. I have been wanting to try some new Summer recipes. Does anybody have any good ones??
4 comments:
Congratulations again, Lacey. Rob and I couldn't be more excited for you both and we know you will be excellent parents. It is so fun that you, Chantel, and Katie are due within just months of each other and I can't wait to hear what little "Chip" will be. Much love,
Erin
That is crazy that you are already half way.. your pregnancy has gone by fast for me, at least! :)
Half way... that is huge!!! The second half is so much more fun! You feel better, and you start to look prego! Im so grateful that everything has gone well, and cant wait to hear about your ultrasound next week!!! Keep me updated!
PEPPERDINE! I'm in love! My bro-in-law just graduated from there...tell Darren good luck studying!! The views will really distract you!!
Post a Comment