
We went yesterday for our 20 week ultrasound! We had our reassurance that we are having a girl! We are so excited that we will be adding a little precious girl to our family. Everything looked great and she is darling! So far she loves to have her hands by her face and is very modest. The Dr. said things couldn't look better. We couldn't be happier! Now we can start shopping!! Hopefully I will have a picture soon. Darren has been gone and I have no idea how to do it!
21 comments:
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you. My baby girl is almost 16 months, it goes by fast so enjoy!
I am so excited for you! Love you Lace.
Oh yay!! Congrats!! So stoked for you!
Awesome. So excited. Love lil girls. I am so stoked for you guys. Congrats.
Congratulations! Girls are soo fun!
Yah!!! I'm so excited for you... Congrats!
How fun, a baby girl! We are so excited. Grandma can't wait!
hooray!! that is so awesome! congrats!!
Yeah a little girl for all these boys to compete for!!! Im so excited for you Lace! Pregnancy is such an experiance, and it just gets better as you go!!! Congrats! Im so excited!
yea congrats! Shopping will be a blast!
Congrats! I'm SO excited for you guys & little baby girl!!
I am sooo thrilled for you two! Im telling you, as im sure you know, there is nothing more spiritual than a mother daughter relationship! Im so excited that you get to experience that! Can't wait to see her BEAUTIFUL face!
Hooray! I can't wait for the arrival of your sweet baby girl!!
Congrats Lacey! With a mom as her hairdresser, she'll have the best hair around!
CONGRATS Lacy!!! Little girls are so precious! Ithink it completely suits you to be having a girl!
Weeeee! Congratulations! So excited for you and little miss____? fill in the blank! Can't wait to see a picture!
Congrats! I'm so happy for you Lacey!
Yay, congrats!!! Your gonna go broke! Girl stuff is Dangerous!!!
Yeah for a baby girl!! She'll be darling. Girls are so much fun!
That is so exciting! Congratulations on the girl!
Post a Comment