
Mckinly went to her 2 month appointment the end of December. She is doing so well. We just love and adore her so much. It is so fun to see her personality shining through.
Some facts about baby M for month 2:
* She started smiling! Oh how it melts your heart to see that.
* She was sleeping 8 hours! Now it is back to 5-6 Maybe it was the fresh dry Utah air!
* Still loving her baths
* Cooing and talking to us. Loving that!
* Loves to be snuggled close.
* Does not like to be in our bed. I guess that is a good thing. I wish in the early mornings she would like our bed.
{2 month}stats:
Weight: 10 pounds {25%}
Height: 22 3/4 inches {75%}

On January 2, 2011 Mckinly was blessed. It was such a great day. We had all of our family. Darren's family was all here with my parents and brother. We doubled the attendance that Sunday in Sacrament. Darren did a wonderful job. I am so lucky to have an amazing husband who can give our sweet baby a blessing. She was perfect and looked adorable.
Since my little house could not hold all 30 of us and then some we rented out a conference room in a hotel. It turned out great!
Last night while I was feeding Mckinly I looked at her in awe! I forget the hardship and the long journey it was to get her here. She is such a little miracle. I am grateful for her and am so blessed to have her in my life. She is such a good baby. It is funny, I find myself getting frustrated when I have to get up with her at night, but as soon as I see her in her crib my heart melts. I then wonder why I was so bothered. Those nights and moments are so precious. They will be gone too soon. Mckinly my love grows for you more and more every time I look at you!
Pictures taken by my sweet friend Julie Burton
Some facts about baby M for month 2:
* She started smiling! Oh how it melts your heart to see that.
* She was sleeping 8 hours! Now it is back to 5-6 Maybe it was the fresh dry Utah air!
* Still loving her baths
* Cooing and talking to us. Loving that!
* Loves to be snuggled close.
* Does not like to be in our bed. I guess that is a good thing. I wish in the early mornings she would like our bed.
{2 month}stats:
Weight: 10 pounds {25%}
Height: 22 3/4 inches {75%}

On January 2, 2011 Mckinly was blessed. It was such a great day. We had all of our family. Darren's family was all here with my parents and brother. We doubled the attendance that Sunday in Sacrament. Darren did a wonderful job. I am so lucky to have an amazing husband who can give our sweet baby a blessing. She was perfect and looked adorable.
Since my little house could not hold all 30 of us and then some we rented out a conference room in a hotel. It turned out great!
Last night while I was feeding Mckinly I looked at her in awe! I forget the hardship and the long journey it was to get her here. She is such a little miracle. I am grateful for her and am so blessed to have her in my life. She is such a good baby. It is funny, I find myself getting frustrated when I have to get up with her at night, but as soon as I see her in her crib my heart melts. I then wonder why I was so bothered. Those nights and moments are so precious. They will be gone too soon. Mckinly my love grows for you more and more every time I look at you!
Pictures taken by my sweet friend Julie Burton
7 comments:
hi lacey!
congratulations on your sweet baby girl.
she is amazing.
Mckinly is so adorable!
She is so beautiful!
So cute! I can't believe that hair, its so gorgeous! You are going to have fun playing with her head of hair!
Such a angel! Love her blessing gown..looks like a perfect day!
Oh I miss her and you!!!
She is so cute. Congrats Darren and Lacey.
Post a Comment