Sunday, January 30, 2011

Going to miss this.....


I am so going to miss this show! It only has 2 more episodes left. I think I might cry in the last episode. What will I do without my Tim Riggins fix every week? Or the love of Coach Taylor's accent? I guess I will have to start watching them all over again. If you haven't watched this show you must. It is truly a hidden gem. So long Dillon Texas I will always love you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't know you guys were fans - Rob and I love this show! We even named our dog Riggins because he's our favorite character. Next time you guys are in town we'll have to break things down.

Natalie. Austin && Emmy said...

Thanks for getting me hook :]
Im still on the first season so your more than welcomed to watch with me!! haha && the more I watch the more Tim becomes my favorite!

p.s. Now you can find my blog! haha