Monday, May 16, 2011

He PaSsEd!!!


We found out Friday at 6:00 p.m. that Darren passed the BAR!!! We are so excited. I am so proud of him. He managed to pass the hardest BAR in the country while studying at home with a newborn and a crazy church calling. Darren, I know this has not been easy for you. Definitely a trying time. But we are so amazed at your dedication!! Love you! Darren is now an official Lawyer!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

That's big news! Congrats!!

fillmore said...

Congratulations! I have been waiting to hear! Hope you are all doing well! I am sure you are now! Go and celebrate!!!

patty said...

I am so proud of you Darren!!!

Sherie said...

Congratulations Darren!

Katie Kaelin said...

I would like to use your son's picture with a story I am writing for the Valley Journals about Draper Days. Please contact me at maryk@valleyjournals.com or 801-792-7447. Thanks, Mary Kaelin (I used my daughter's account to sign in)