We have had some major milestones in the Neilson household this past week. Mckinly got her first tooth and she has started crawling!!! This girl is a fast mover! She isn't crawling all over but she has made some steps. Am I a bad Mom because I am not ready for her to crawl yet?? I want her to stay sitting and peacefully playing. I don't want her to grow up yet. I want her to still be my little baby. Don't get me wrong, I am excited for her to get older and to hear her little voice. I am excited to see her walking and make all of the milestones that she is supposed to. I just wish time would slow down a little. She is such a delight! Her smile lights up a room. She gets so excited to see daddy when he gets home. I love it! I love her!
I took her in for her 7 month check up today. She will be 7 months on Memorial Day.
7 Months Stats:
Weight: 16 pounds 14.5oz [50%]
Height: 27 inches [75%]
. she loves her veggies and fruits (still pulls funny faces at every feeding)
.first tooth 5/18/2011
.first crawl steps 5/22/2011
.starting to pull herself up on her bumper pads. time to fix that!
anyone still have theirs on???? what do I do????
.loves her toys especially new ones!
Love you cute girl!!

I took her in for her 7 month check up today. She will be 7 months on Memorial Day.
7 Months Stats:
Weight: 16 pounds 14.5oz [50%]
Height: 27 inches [75%]
. she loves her veggies and fruits (still pulls funny faces at every feeding)
.first tooth 5/18/2011
.first crawl steps 5/22/2011
.starting to pull herself up on her bumper pads. time to fix that!
anyone still have theirs on???? what do I do????
.loves her toys especially new ones!
Love you cute girl!!

4 comments:
Lace she is so adorable! I now know what you mean by not wanting them to grow up so fast. I just want to freeze time and hold my little guy all day long :)
Enjoy every moment!!! Sending tons of love.
that is awesome!! I can't believe she is that big already. It is exciting to see them grow. 16 lbs too!!! That is great. Mazarin is still 17 lbs.... I can't wait for her to reach 20lbs for the whole carseat thing.
she is getting so big!! baby n misses her. she is a perfect mix of you and D.
xoxo
Post a Comment