Tuesday, September 6, 2011

10 months


Wow, 2 more months to go and you will be 1?? What? The day Mckinly turned 10 months she took her first steps! It was so fun to see her break away. Luckily daddy had just gotten home from work to share in the excitement! Sadly last week you had double viral ear infections a cold and were getting your two top teeth. Oh, boy was it a hard few days. Things are better now. Mckinly finally got her right top tooth in!! You are dancing to music now. So cute! I love seeing you wave your hands and bounce your little body! A few more highlights this past month, you are saying mama, dadda, you answer what the cow and doggy says. Another haircut. Your hair grows straight down in your eyes so we just trim your little bangs. You love swinging at the park!! Love you my little M.

10 Month {Stats}

Weight: 18 pounds 12.5 oz {35%}

Height: 30 inches {96%}

Wow! you get those tall genes from your mommy and daddy!!!



5 comments:

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Wow.. She is such a cute little thing! I love her swimsuit. So adorable!

Sherie said...

TOO big TOO fast! Seriously almost a year?! I have not seen enough of her to be a year yet...that's it, you better come visit SOON. Miss McKinley you are a doll!

Ashley and Ezra said...

Oh she is so cute! 10 Months already!

patty said...

And what a cute little personality she has. I can't beleive how fast time flys. I'm so lucky to see her offten!!!

Unknown said...

She is so tall and such a cute little girl!!! I know I have told you before but I love her hair!