
My mom came to visit over Labor Day weekend. We had a fun time like we always do. Grandma Patty bought her a little walker while she was here. Mckinly loves it! It was hilarious to see her with it. Her face lit up when we were setting it up. It still does when we watch her walk with it! Mckinly sure loves having her grandma here! Miss you!! xoxo
5 comments:
And how I love coming to visit! Thanks for always making me feel so welcome when I come. Love you guys:)
cutest little girl! I can't believe how big she is getting! hope we see you guys soon!! have i mentioned i love your new family picture up top?! well if i haven't, i do!
so cute. those little walkers are the best. she looks so old with her big girl hair cut! we miss you mckinly!! xoxo.
Weeeee! How fun is that?! There is nothing better than going to visit and watching thier eye's light up when you are there! I love seeing your Mom as Gramma Patti!
so cute! New toys are the BEST!!!
Post a Comment