
Over the weekend we were fortunate to have 3 of my really good friends come and visit! We had a wonderful time. We crammed into 3 days lots of shopping, staying up late, talking, a late movie, many trips to Pinkberry, lots of yummy food and a lot of laughs! I am very lucky to always have visitors. It is so nice to spend time with friends. It makes me miss living by them so much. True friends are hard to come by!
I do have to give a big thank you to Darren for going and sleeping at his Dads at night and helping out so much. Thanks honey!
Thank you Holly, Julie and Erin for coming. Love ya!

I do have to give a big thank you to Darren for going and sleeping at his Dads at night and helping out so much. Thanks honey!
Thank you Holly, Julie and Erin for coming. Love ya!

2 comments:
It was so fun! Can't wait to visit again.
Thanks again Lace and Darren! I miss it and can't wait to come back!!
Post a Comment